Stop US war threats against Iran!
Abolish nuclear weapons everywhere and the capitalist system that produced them!
Trump’s aggressive moves over Korea and Iran have taken us closer to nuclear war than at any time since the Cuban Missile Crisis of 1962. In threatening before the United Nations to destroy both the regime and the 25 million people of North Korea, Trump crossed a barrier not seen even at the height of the Cold War. Therefore, it is imperative to gather publicly to express our opposition, not only to Trump and to the capitalist system on which he stands, but also to all other powers, great and small, which threaten their neighbors and their own people with war and repression. As citizens and residents of the US, we feel a special responsibility to do everything we can to stay the hand of the most vicious, authoritarian, and warmongering administration in our history.
Please join us on October 27!
Sponsors of the CPRSJ:
- Alliance of Syrian and Iranian Socialists
- Black Rose/Rosa Negra Los Angeles
- International Marxist-Humanist Organization, West Coast branch
- Socialist Party of USA, Los Angeles chapter
- Members of Solidarity, a Socialist, Feminist, Anti-Racist Organization
- Campus Marxist Humanists, UCSB
Endorsers of the October 27th action:
- San Gabriel Valley Anarcha-Feminism
- Los Angeles Anarchist Book Fair Collective
- Dyne Suh, JD UCLA and Korean-American rights activist
- Douglas Kellner, UCLA professor
- Rev. Jim Conn, former mayor of Santa Monica and social activist
- Peter McLaren, Chapman University professor
- John Foran, UCSB Professor